Proverbs 3:6 ~ Seek his will in all you do, and he will direct your paths.

Well to start I am a mother of 2, Reagan 7 and Brock 4. I love to spend time with my family and one of the things my kids and I like to do most is cook and bake. One of their favorite things to make is home-made play-doh. They love to customize their play-doh by picking their own color and scent.
Anyway I started The Crumbled Cookie recently because of my love for baking. It started when I made cookies for the teachers at school and so many people asked me if I sold them so from there it started. I have done cookies for wedding showers, baby showers, birthdays, gifts, weddings and holidays. I think there is no wrong occasion for a good cookie :)
Also I have recently started to dabble in a few other baked goods as well, I have added cupcakes and cake truffles. Let me tall ya I think that the cake truffles are my all time favorite. Again there is not a wrong occasion to send someone a little sweet treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment