Proverbs 3:6 ~ Seek his will in all you do, and he will direct your paths.

Birthday "Cupcake" Cookies




I know these pictures are not the best, I am learning how to use my camera more and more. You would have been able to see the color so much better if I would have had more natural light, but I always wait until late in the evening or early in the morning to take pictures. Well actually I forget and that's when I usually remember :)

Anyway these are for a little girl at school. They are a teal cupcake liner with white polka-dots (love dots) and a light pink for the icing with white sprinkles topped by a sparkling pink cherry. What a fun school birthday treat.
To me the packaging is just as much fun. I always deliver in a pink bakery box with white tulle or ribbon tied around.

2 comments: