Proverbs 3:6 ~ Seek his will in all you do, and he will direct your paths.

Matilda Jane Cookies

So over the weekend I was invited to my very first Matilda Jane trunk show, and the clothes are so so so cute. My friend asked me to do cookies for her guests that would be coming to the show, so we decided that rose pink and blue with brown writing in addition to doing their signature flower and dots. I think they came out really good, did I ever mention that the are some of the softest sugar cookies you will ever have :)


would have had a better pic of these, but like usual I forgot to take pics until I
was there to deliver these cute cookies.  
Thanks again Rachael for the many orders you have placed.
By the way ya'll she makes the cutest stuff for your ones
you'll have to go to her blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment