Proverbs 3:6 ~ Seek his will in all you do, and he will direct your paths.

Hippity Hoppity, Easter's On It's Way!

If you have not placed your Easter order already, not worry there is still time. Let me know by Tuesday and I can have them done for you just in time. Email me and we can come up with a wonderful Easter design just for you. Also I have other flavor cupcakes but have not posted them as of now. They will be posted in the weeks to come.


I hope you all have a very wonderful and Blessed Easter weekend.

2 comments:

  1. I saw your work on The Vintage Pearl -- beautiful!

    Do you ship everywhere or are you just local?

    I'm sure the moms on my site would love to hear about you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Laura,
    I have only done local orders as of now, but have been kicking around the idea of shipping too. So I guess I should just say Sure, I'll ship 'em :)

    ReplyDelete