Proverbs 3:6 ~ Seek his will in all you do, and he will direct your paths.

The Vintage Pearl

I recently ordered my very first (but definitely not last) necklace from The Vintage Pearl and fell in love. I had the flower and circle one made with Reagan and Brock's name on it. I also ordered the flower for Reagan for Easter. I cannot wait to get something else. She also posted one on her blog that I want next, it is a circle with 2 hearts fused together.
Anyway I wanted to thank her for my beautiful new jewlelry, so what could be better than cookies ;)  I did large and small squares with her logo and her new "nest" design. If you have not already please check out her blog and website.

Thanks again Erin and The Vintage Pearl.




7 comments:

  1. Super cute cookies! Great work! How the heck do you write that small?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jessica. I'm not really sure how I write so small, 'cause give me a pen and I sure can't write that small;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came over from Erin (TVP) site to check you out. I love her jewelry too but I love your cookies. There are so wonderful...and fairly priced too. I'm thinking....what do I need these for??? Gonna bookmark you and come back when I've got something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Thanks Debbie. I love love lover her stuff too. I am so glad you like my cookies, can't wait to do something for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These have to be some of the prettiest cookies I have ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I too came over from the vintage pearl and man am I now starving ;) Do you ship?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eava, I am working with a couple of shipping companies now and will get back with you within the next couple of weeks. I'll also make a shipping post as soon as I have all the information available.

    ReplyDelete