Proverbs 3:6 ~ Seek his will in all you do, and he will direct your paths.

Cupcake Icing Styles

Recently I was asked about my cupcakes, I really have not had much time to post much about them. I plan on trying to post at least one new item to my blog a week. Anyway I was looking through my camara and found some pics I had taken of different ways I can do the icing and thought I'd add them.
I think my favorite is the white flower with sprinkles in the center. With yellow icing and black sprinkles it would look like a sunflower, perfect for the spring.
I also did some that looked like green grass with Easter eggs over the weekend, but my camera broke and I was not able to take pics before my family ate them up. I'll make more later and put the pics on here.
I have been talking to my son about what type of birthday party he wants, he wants a football and or baseball party. So I think we are going to do cupakes with "green grass" buttercream with footballs and baseballs on them, I can't wait it will be so much fun.

2 comments:

  1. They are all so pretty but my favorite is the 2nd one:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What tips did you use for the first one??

    ReplyDelete