Proverbs 3:6 ~ Seek his will in all you do, and he will direct your paths.

Christmas Trees

'Tis the Season.....
I had so much fun making the cute Christmas Trees for my friend Erin at The Vintage Pearl  for her holiday open house.

These are green Christmas trees with light green and cream "Christmas bulbs" and red glitter garland. You can't really tell the colors too well by the pictures but they were so pretty, if I do say so myself :)

Hopefully I will be getting better with my pics soon, Tom and the kids got me a new laptop and photoshop for my birthday. Now maybe I'll learn how to use it soon.

Have a wonderful weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Your cookies look so pretty. I've never been able to get my cookies to look that refined. Great job. By the way, I'm holding a giveaway on my blog for Orglamix Organic makeup and you're welcome to come by and enter. http://sweet-as-sugar-cookies.blogspot.com/2010/12/orglamix-organic-mineral-makeup-review.html

    ReplyDelete