Proverbs 3:6 ~ Seek his will in all you do, and he will direct your paths.

Back in Business

I have received several phone calls lately and just wanted to let everyone know that YES I am back in business and just in time for the Holiday rush. I have been trying for over a week to get back into my blogger account and have had the hardest time ever, LOL seems all that time off made me forget my passwords and I  had misplaced all my important paperwork.

Anyway thank you all for your thoughts and prayers during our very LONG and extended summer. We were out of our home for 5 month and boy were they long months. The good new is that we have all new stuff, granite, sink, stove, dishwasher, washer, dryer, furniture, Crumbled Cookies Office, all the fun cookie/cupcake making stuff and the list goes on and on and on. So I have to say Thank you to Jesus for making everything turn out so much better than before and thank you to my insurance company and agent for making everything go so easy.

Don't forget to place your orders now, my December calender is filling up and I don't want you to miss out.

No comments:

Post a Comment